VitaFiber Microwave Almond Brittle
- 70 g Vitafiber powder
- 45 g Vitafiber syrup
- Your favorite sweetener, to taste
- 90 g almonds
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- In a glass bowl, combine almonds, Vitafiber powder and syrup, salt.
- Cook in microwave for 4 to 5 minutes on High: mixture should be bubbly.
- Stir in butter and vanilla; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Quickly stir in baking soda and your favorite sweetener just until mixture is foamy.
- Pour immediately onto greased baking sheet.
- Let cool 15 minutes, or until set.
- Break into pieces.
A Bodybuilder's Pantry http://bodybuildingpantry.com/