Viennese Sable Cookies
- 200 g apple sauce
- 80 g Vitafiber powder
- A pinch of salt
- 40 g egg white
- 120 g egg, whey, milk protein blend My Protein Total Protein, cream and strawberry or your favorite flavor
- Melted chocolate of your choice (milk, semi-sweet, dark) for decoration, optional
- Hazelnuts, optional
- Mix apple sauce and Vitafiber.
- Add the egg white and a pinch of salt.
- Whisk until combined.
- Add the protein powder and the flour. Fold until smooth.
- Transfer to a pastry bag fitted with a large star pastry tip.
- Pipe some O and W shapes.
- Bake in the overn preheated at 360 degrees F. (180° C), for 5-7 minutes. The edges must start to turn brown but do not overcook.
- If you like, dip cookies in melted chocolate and in hazelnuts.
A Bodybuilder's Pantry http://bodybuildingpantry.com/