Myofusion Shortbread Cookies
- 1 cup white flour or kamut flour or oat flour
- 4 scoops Myofusion
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 Tbsp stevia powder
- 1 cup room temperature butter
- 2-3 fluid oz water
- 1 tsp xanthan (optional)
- Cream the butter, then mix in the erythritol.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, whey powder, and stevia, then combine this mix with the butter mixture. Being very crumbly, you may want to add the xanthan.
- You can either roll the dough into a log and cut it up into cookie size circles, or roll it out flat and cut into squares.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place cookies on it.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes in a 350 Fahrenheit oven. They'll still be a tiny bit soft, but they'll firm up as they cool.
- Your shortbread lookies should last a week or so in a sealed container and in the fridge. Do not keep to room temperature because there’s a lot of butter and it can spoil.
A Bodybuilder's Pantry http://bodybuildingpantry.com/