Myofusion Flourless Shortbread Cookies
- 4 scoops Myofusion or your favorite protein blend, vanilla flavor
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 Tbsp stevia powder
- 1 cup room temperature butter
- 1 tsp xanthan (optional)
- Cream the butter, then mix in the erythritol.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, whey powder, and stevia, then combine this mix with the butter mixture. They are very crumble, so you may want to add the xanthan.
- Roll the dough, wrap in saran paper and keep 5 minutes in the freezer. It should be easier to cut it up into cookies.
- You can either roll the dough into a log and cut it up into cookie size circles, spoon the dough on the cookie sheet or make balls with your hands.
- Place on cookie sheet that you lined with parchment paper).
- Bake for 5-7 minutes in a 350 Fahrenheit oven. They'll still be a tiny bit soft, but they'll firm up as they cool.
- The cookies should last a week or so in a sealed container and in the fridge. You want to refrigerate them due to the high quantity of butter.
A Bodybuilder's Pantry http://bodybuildingpantry.com/