- 2/4 or 3/4 cold water
- 1 Tbsp agar agar or any other good gelatin powder, to taste
- 6 Tbsp MyProtein Berry Blast L-Glutamine or your favorite flavor
- In a mixing bowl, pour the cold water and whisk in the agar agar. If you use gelatin, sprinkle or let it soak in the water for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn on the burner on a low-medium temp and bring to a boil.
- Boil for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the burner and wait 5-10 minutes – you don’t want it too hot.
- Mix the liquid gummy mixture with 6 Tbsp of flavored MyProtein L-glutamine.
- Pour the final mixture carefully in silicone molds or in a small baking dish and then you’ll cut out squares after it’s set.
- Refrigerate your molds at least half an hour, or until fully set. Carefully pop them out of the molds or slice into squares.
- Store in a fridge, in an air-tight container.
A Bodybuilder's Pantry http://bodybuildingpantry.com/