Bavarian cream, Crème bavaroise or simply Bavarois is a dessert similar to pastry cream but thickened with gelatin and here also high in protein!
Recipe by Rossella Pruneti inspired by this recipe.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon agar agar (powder)
- 2 scoops protein powders, I used Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion, vanilla flavor
- 1 ½ cup fruit of the forest or other favorite fresh or frozen fruit, optional
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of agar agar in 1-cup hot water.
- ring it to a boil.
- Simmer for five minutes.
- Let cool a bit and mix well the two protein powder scoops.
- Add fruit.
- Put aside to set.
- When cooled, put in the fridge till the agar agar is well set.